Have you been injured in a recent accident?
ACCIDENTDOCS will direct you to the right doctors.
Se Habla Español!
ACCIDENTDOCS have qualified doctors that will answer your questions after being injured in an accident. With more than 15 years of experience, our trained professionals will put you at ease and get you the help and treatment you need after being involved in an accident.
- How long will it take to see a doctor?
- What’s the right doctor for my injuries?
- The accident was not my fault; should I speak to an attorney?
- Who pays for my car to be fixed?
- Which insurance company will pay for my medical bills?
ACCIDENTDOCS can help you answer these questions and more, so call us today! We’ll schedule you a same-day appointment with the right medical professionals.
- ACCIDENTDOCS are available for your needs 24/7, and we have locations throughout South Florida.
- ACCIDENTDOCS will find and connect you with the right doctors based on your needs and location. We’ll even schedule an immediate appointment for you!
- ACCIDENTDOCS only deals with board certified medical specialists that can give you the solution to your accident injuries.
- ACCIDENTDOCS accepts all accident insurance, and we’ll work with you to ensure your wellness even if you don’t have insurance.
We care about your overall health and well-being, and the networks of doctors that work with ACCIDENTDOCS are experienced in all aspects of patient treatment and rehabilitation after an accident injury. We have specialized medical doctors, chiropractors, family physicians, pain management doctors, physical therapists, neurosurgeons, massage therapists, orthopedic surgeons, neurologists and many more.
ACCIDENTDOCS will ensure you receive the best care possible. Call us now to find out more and find a doctor in your vicinity in Florida.
ACCIDENTDOCS network of healthcare providers offers a wide variety of services to our patients. Some of our provided services and treatments are:
- Auto Accident Injury Care
- Complete Medical Care
- State of the Art Chiropractic Care
- Rehabilitation Services
- EMG Testing, Nerve Conduction Studies, Functional Capacity Testing
- Lumbar Epidural Steroid Injections
- Lumbar Discogram
- Complete X-Ray Facilities
- Spinal Stabilization Exercise Program
- M3D Treatment (Non-Surgical Nerve Decompression for Herniated Discs)
- Therapeutic Massage
- Manual Joint and Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Manual Traction